Terms & Conditions for using the site
At Magic we put extra efforts to give you a better experience every time you visit our site. Having said that below are terms and conditions for your reference. We request you to read all the terms and conditions before making any purchase on our website.
All products listed on the website are for customer information only. Magic eCommerce does not hold responsibility of any changes in the product packing, price changes, grammage, weight, per pack quantity changes and quality changes done by the original manufacturer of the product. To respect customer efforts we have an easy return policy if you do not want the product if they are changed as per the given information on the site.
Since most of the products fall in the FMCG category, Manufacturers keep changing the prices and quantity per pack of the products based on the market dynamics and promotional purposes. These are subjected to inflation, fuel price changes, etc.,
Customers are requested to report if they notice any mistakes in product listing or information to email@example.com
Magicemart.com lists the prices and discounts on the website based on the below
- Magicemart.com does not decide the MRP of any products that it does not manufacture or import directly and updates the price based on the information provided by the manufacturer
- The prices of the products can change if the Manufacturer changes the MRP of the product and the same will reflect in the invoice even if we have listed on the site
- The price changes will be communicated to the Customer by email or phone before supplying the products. Objections if any should be made during the phone call before the products are dispatched
- Customer has to acknowledge the change in price verbally or by email
For Customers with annual contracts the pricing terms are as per the annual contract signed by both the parties.
Magicemart can process the orders based on the following terms
- Customer can demand a Quotation before placing any order with us
- Customer has to place any order on the website
- Corporate customers with annual contracts can place the orders on the Website or ERP accounts or in the form of a Purchase Order only
- If Customer does not follow a purchase order system, all orders should be sent in Email or in written on companies letter head with the authorised persons signature and company seal
- On receipt of the web order, Purchase Order, Magicemart will communicate if any changes like alternate products, quality change, price changes to the Customer
- Upon Confirmation of any changes from the Customer, Supplier will proceed with the delivery of the product
- Magicemart delivers the products based on the availability of stock
- Each order may be delivered in more than one delivery slot
- Deliveries may be made from various warehouses of Magicemart.com
- Magicemart.com tries to deliver the products in the agreed time, delays in terms of general holidays, strikes, natural calamities, vehicle breakdown are possible
- Customer need to check and verify each product for its damages, expiry dates and quantity before receiving the products
- Once the products are received and signed by the customer representative no claims will be entertained
It is easy to return the products with Magicemart.com based on the following terms
- All returns should be claimed or made within 48 hours from the time of product deliveries
- Please make sure the products are not damaged, labels and tags intact and in original shape as they were when delivered
- We will ask no questions if the products are returned in 48hours in the original shape and with all documentation
We are simple and easy when it comes to payments. The only payment options we have are COD and a direct transfer (NEFT/RTGS)
We thank you for adhering to all above terms and conditions.